2 Night Exclusive Hluhluwe Package
Just for You Safari Package, the ideal way to experience the very best with your family or friends
Price Min 2 and Max 6 Clients R9750.00 p/p
Just For You
Enjoy this magnificent Package Exclusively.
Air-Conditioned SUV, for entire duration.
Exclusivity offers you more options without any fuss.
- Exploring from the intimate perspective of your Private Vehicle, encounter the Bush and Wildlife of the beautiful Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve close up.
- Venture into Isimangaliso Wetlands Park and spend a day exploring the Wetlands, Game Viewing, Snorkeling through this otherworldly wilderness of protected bays and wetlands wonder.
- Then head of to the St Lucia Estuary on a Boat Cruise to observe Hippo’s, Nile Crocodiles and Birds of Prey.
- Experience the sights & sounds of the African Wilderness on a Full Day-Big5 Safari expedition into Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve, the oldest proclaimed park in Africa.
- Observe the second highest vegetated sand dunes in the world, grasslands, forests, and mangroves in the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park, South Africa’s first World Heritage Site.
- Set out on a Night Drive to possibly see the elusive Leopard, Buffalo, Hippo, Elephants, and many other nocturnal animals.
- Hippo & Croc Boat Cruise (2 hrs) -St Lucia Estuary
- Night Drive Safari (2-3hrs) -iSimangaliso Wetland Park
- Big 5 Safari Full Day Outing (Breakfast and Lunch incl) -Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park
- iSimangaliso Park Safari Half Day Outing (Picnic Lunch incl) -Eastern Shores iSimangaliso
- Accommodation (Bed & Breakfast incl) -At Heritage House
- All conservation levies -All Parks incl
- All transfers to and from Durban -Air-conditioned vehicle
2 Night Exclusive Hluhluwe Package - Itinerary Overview
Day 1 — St Lucia, KwaZulu Natal/South Africa
Arrive at the Durban international airport and meet up with your guide for our short transfer to St Lucia, a tiny community at the edge of Isimangaliso Wetlands Park. Gather for a briefing with your guide and get readied for a 2 hr Sunset Boat Cruise on the St Lucia Estuary to witness Hippo’s, Nile Crocodiles and a wide variety of Estuarine Birds, the same evening you are off on a 2,5 hr Sunset Drive into the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park. (Please Note: That the sunset drive may be changed to the second evening)
4 Star Lodging in St Lucia (At Heritage House)
Day 2 — Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve Big5 Safari
Your ranger will be waiting early this morning as you are transferred to the Umfolozi Game Reserve on the Southern section of the Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve. We’ll set up breakfast in the bush. See the abundance of animal life in this area. Against a backdrop of rolling hills, thick bush, and open plains, the Big 5 await you, Impala scatter and Giraffe frolic in the open plains. Travel with your knowledgeable guide, taking time to find and observe the exciting wildlife here. Lunch is a traditional South African barbecue in the bush. ( 9 hours safari)
4-star lodging in St Lucia (At Heritage House)
Day 3 — Isimangaliso Wetlands Park
A later start today, 8 am pick up as we head up to Cape Vidal on the lookout for marine life and the Samamgo Monkeys that are prevalent here. The entire area a World Heritage Site offers one grassland, mangroves, vegetated dunes, and pristine beaches. Snorkel in the protected bay, discovering stunning tropical fish species, hidden coves, and game fish. Stop for a picnic and witness the endangered Samango Monkeys. ( 4-5 hours)
After the excursion, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home.
Wildlife & Clients
Make Some Changes
Should you like to make some adjustments to the exclusive package then let us know and we will gladly assist you in making your dream package come to life.
Please note that we offer numerous exceptional add ons should you be interested.
Established in 2003, Heritage Tours & Safaris understands what it is that is expected. Rather than meet your expectations we will undoubtedly try to exceed them.
“Explore and Discover the very best of Zululand”
― Heritage Tours & Safaris
Price Min 2 - R9750.00 p/p
We spent 4 days on Safari with heritage tours and everything was so well organized from the online booking in Australia, the transfers from Durban. we were taken to the office and Bev went over our itinerary with us and then we went to our Lodge.
We did 4-day trips and one night trip with them where we saw so many animals including Elephants, rhinos, giraffe, zebras, warthogs, hippos, and many more. The guides were excellent and we were lucky enough to have Lindor on one occasion and Senso twice. with their abundant knowledge and very sharp eyes to spot numerous birds and insects also. Each time our guide spotted an animal they positioned the vehicle to the best viewing and then explained all about that particular animal we came away with such a better understanding of South Africa. I am so glad we did those tours.