Sensational Safari Package
Sensational Safari Package
If ever there was a Bucket-List Safari Package while in KwaZulu Natal South Africa then this 7-Night Sensational Safari Package ticks all of the boxes.
Start your journey from Durban before heading to South Africa's very first World Heritage site, iSimangaliso Wetland Park (St Lucia KwaZulu Natal). This bucket list safari adventure offers the most incredible Sunsets over the African Savannahs, all the while searching for leopards, lions, elephants, rhinos, buffalo, hippos, and many other amazing and magnificent wildlife species.
This natural wilderness of beauty, wildlife, and heritage will thrill the most avid wildlife enthusiast. Your adventure includes the world-acclaimed Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park, iSimangaliso Wetland Park, Emdoneni Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre, Manyoni, Zulu Cultural tour, and much more.
All in all this Sensational 7-Night Safari Package offers you the very best that the area has to offer.
During this splendid safari package, you will head out on multiple safaris and tours including a Full-Day Big 5 Safari into the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park with an experienced and knowledgeable game ranger, enjoy sightings up close from your open game drive safari vehicle, board one of Shoreline Boats and navigate up the St Lucia Estuary one of the largest in Africa while spotting the resident Hippos.
Discover Cape Vidal on tour this natural wilderness of both bush, wildlife, and beach is absolutely magnificent, visit Emdoneni Cheetah Rehabilitation Center and understand the importance of the work being done. Elephant interaction up close and of course some magical Zulu Culture makes this a must-do package. Your home for the next few days will be in the heart of St Lucia At Heritage House a 4 Star Bed and Breakfast.
Sensational Safari Package What's Included?
- Transfer from Durban International Airport or the surrounding area ( Simply let us know if you would require a transfer)
- 7 Nights Accommodation At Heritage House (Bed & Breakfast) St Lucia, KwaZulu Natal
- Day 1 Depending on your time of arrival in St Lucia, Sunset Hippo Boat Cruise along the St Lucia Estuary (iSimangaliso Wetland Park)
- Day 2 Full-Day Big 5 Safari into the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park in an open game drive safari vehicle (All catering & gate fees included)
- Day 3 Full-Day iSimangaliso Wetland Park Tour (Eastern Shores) (All catering & Gate Fees included) Bush & Beach Excursion
- Day 4 Elephant Interaction, Enjoy an up-close and personal meeting with Rambo, Rachel, and Jabulani the habituated elephants
- Day 5 Half-Day Big 5 Safari this gives you an opportunity to enjoy the opposite side of the Game Reserve (if possible) the afternoon is spent enjoying and learning Zulu culture, dancing, and folk stories
- Day 6 Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre, meet the staff and get some insights as to why the cheetahs have been placed here, what the duration is of rehabilitating a Cheetah, and when are these magnificent creatures translocated
- Day 7 Should you have missed the Hippo Boat Cruise then set off on the estuary and witness these incredible animals, late afternoon a true African sunset safari in the iSimangaliso Wetland park, what a way to end the day
- Day 8 Should you have opted for a transfer then after breakfast we set off to Durban.
- 4 Dinner Vouchers included
- All breakfasts are included
- All Conservation Levies are included into all of the Game Parks
- All entrance fees are included into both Emdoneni and the Elephant interaction
- All Safaris are conducted in Open Game Drive Safari Vehicles
- All Transfers are conducted in Air-Conditioned Suv's or Mini Busses
Sensational Safari Package What's Not Included?
- 3 Dinners are for your own account
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Flights & Gratuities
Sensational Safari Package Optional Extras
This package has no hidden costs or optional extras. The only optional extra that we could offer would be an extra night to rest before heading back home.
Sensational 7-Night Safari Package Review
The Safari Package Supplier
Heritage Tours & Safaris will be the safari package supplier for this Sensational 7-Night Safari Package. The company is the largest privately owned safari tour operator in the area. Established in 2003 the company provides multiple-day excursions as well as overnight safari packages. All of the packages offer a delightful insight into the surrounding area.