Turtles & Wildlife 3 Night Safari Package
Discover and Experience the Extra Ordinary on this 3 Night Safari Package
Please note that this package is only available from November to end March each year.
Turtles & Wildlife 3 Night Safari Package
4 Days/ 3 Nights iSimangaliso Wetland Park & Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve Safari, the area is famous for its tremendous and spectacular variety of big game. Our delightful lodge is perfectly located in the center of St Lucia your base for the duration of this magnificent package.
Imagine Leather-back's or Loggerhead Turtles dragging themselves up deserted beaches in an attempt to lay their eggs, this unimaginable scene unfolds right before you, truly a remarkable and life-changing moment. Or traveling to the oldest proclaimed game reserve in Africa the Hluhluwe Umfolozi to go in search of the African Big 5.
Feed wild Elephants by hand and visit rehabilitated Cheetah. Night Drive Safaris and Boat Cruises make this 3 Night Package truly remarkable.
Turtles & Wildlife 3 Night Safari Package Highlights:
- Witness LeatherBack or Loggerhead Turtles Safari (8/9 hours) iSimangaliso Wetland Park (sightings not guaranteed)
- Big 5 Safari (Full Day) to Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve (8/9 hrs)
- Night Drive Safari (3 hours) iSimangaliso Wetland Park
- Heritage Safari iSimangaliso (Full Day) Wetland Park (6/7 hrs)
- Boat Cruise (2 hours) iSimangaliso Wetland Park
- Elephant Interaction Bayete
- Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre
- 4 Star Bed & Breakfast Accommodation (At Heritage House)
We are incredibly proud to offer you the following Safari Package to KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
- With or without transfer options from Durban International Airport
- All accommodation at a 4 star graded Bed & Breakfast
- All safaris are conducted in an Open Game Drive Safari Vehicle
- All transfers are conducted in air-conditioned min vans
- Big 5 Safari includes bush breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Hippo Boat Cruise includes Coffee / Tea
- Turtle tour includes lite snacks on the beach
- All conservation levies
- All toll taxes on transfers
- Picnic lunch on the Cape Vidal Heritage day tour
- All transfer guides, skippers and rangers are all registered with S.A. tourism
Turtles & Wildlife 3 Night Safari Package Itenerary
Arrive in St Lucia (self-drive or transfer available from Durban)
Get checked in At Heritage House, late afternoon enjoy a Sunset Boat Cruise. Enjoy close up sightings of Hippos, Nile Crocodiles and an abundance of Birdlife while on our personal vessel. The skippers will offer you some magnificent photographic opportunities not to mention informative information.
Embark on a full-day Big 5 Safari to the oldest proclaimed game reserve in Africa, the Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve. Your personal ranger for the day will ensure that not only will he or she meet your expectations but exceed them. Incredible scenery and amazing sightings await you. This safari is fully catered for just don't forget your camera.
Travel to Bayete for your first ever chance to feed and touch a wild African Elephant, late afternoon you visit Emdoneni where you will encounter rehabilitated Cheetah's first hand.
Late afternoon finally what you have been waiting for, the incredible chance to go on the Turtle Tour. Enroute you will travel through the Eastern Shore of iSimangaliso and then by beach for 27 km in search of the mighty Leather Backs and Logger Head Turtles.
Your final day to explore and wonder this incredible area, today you will travel to the Western shores of iSimangaliso Wetland Park. Incredible scenery and wildlife await you all the while enjoying brunch in the bush.
This half-day will truly let you understand why the entire area is South Africa's very first world heritage site.
After which we bid you farewell with the fondest of memories and friendships for a lifetime.
We did a 2 night safari tour which included a game drive with Jacques who was absolutely amazing - his knowledge of the park & animals made the trip much more personable and he really went out of his way to get us to see as much as possible - I would highly recommend him - we also did a boat cruise to see the hippos which was equally as enjoyable - would love to go back some day.
Our 2 night package was full of activities that were very professionally run. We thoroughly enjoyed our time and our guides were particularly knowledgeable. I would recommend this company for fantastic value.
This company are just amazing. Every person we dealt with was so friendly and so professional. We left our cruise ship at Richards Bay after being collected from the port and driven to St Lucia. We were taken on a number of safaris including a night safari and a riverboat among st the hippos. The accommodation was wonderful and the meals very good. On the last day we were driven to Durban so that we could fly to Capetown and re-join the ship. Everything went to plan and we all (6 of us) enjoyed an amazing adventure. Would definitely recommend this company to any travelers.
Booked three night safari package which included Full day safari, night drive safari, Boat safari and a day trip to Cape Vidal. Our guides were David, Theo, Tember and Dennis. They all were very courteous, enthusiastic and most importantly knowledgeable. But David stood out among all. He was just fantastic. Early start at 5 am was worth it.
Some of these experiences await you
We are incredibly sociable why not Follow Us
Travel with Heritage Tours & Safaris
Explore and discover South Africa with Heritage Tours & Safaris the company is based in KwaZulu Natal, St Lucia and was established in 2003. The company offers various safari packages highlighting the area and its incredible beauty. All of the above safari packages while in South Africa are conducted within KwaZulu Natal due to its impressive range of game reserves, wildlife, and magnificent beaches. Natal is situated in the North East of South Africa, traveling here is easy with an impressive infrastructure.
All national roads from Durban are toll roads making your travels comfortable and safe. Natal offers a scenic landscape with a tropical temperature year-round, incredible wildlife and splendid beaches for as far as the eye can see.
The province also boasts some incredible history of Boer wars against the mighty Zulu warriors, two distinct world heritage sites within the same province namely the iSimanagliso Wetland Park the first in South Africa and the Drakensberg. Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve the oldest proclaimed game reserve in Africa with an abundance of wildlife including the Big5.
Heritage Tours & Safaris would like to invite you on a once in a lifetime safari package, not only will they ensure that you have a great time but also meet and witness the very best that this country has to offer. The company has fast become the top safari specialist company in the area due to its offering of service, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and most importantly passionate rangers. All transfers are conducted in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and all safaris are conducted in open game drive vehicles. With no hidden charges nor commissions, the company is certain that all of the safari packages offered are a true value for money.
Top Safari Tips prior to departing on your next safari.
- Don't buy new shoes without walking them in, nothing can be more uncomfortable that shoes that have not yet been walked in, also when buying shoes buy ones that have thick rubber soles as the South African thorns are serious.
- Don't drink water unless it is from a sealed bottle, water is a serious problem in Africa.
- Camera's and Bags, dust is a problem and no matter what you do it will surely be somewhere. Pack some ziplock bags and ensure that your lenses are sealed at all times nothing can be worse than capturing that amazing shot with grains of sand or dust in the photo
- Drymac, always take a windproof rain jacket along on any safari no matter what, it can easily rain without much warning in Africa, don't forget those bags for your camera.
- Clothing, lightweight and please try and stay away from brightly colored clothing when going out on safari.
Safari Packages to South Africa are meant to be amazing, incredible and memorable we trust that we offer just that and we would be delighted if you decide to travel with us.