Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Full Day Safari
9 Hour Full-Day Big 5 Safari into the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park
- The Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park is the largest Game Park within KwaZulu Natal, 96000 hectares in size, and is a Big 5 Reserve.
- Join us on an Open Game Drive Safari as we venture into this magnificent reserve.
- Departing from St Lucia at 05:00 am daily.
- Complimentary Transfers from St Lucia
- Or meet us at the Nyalazi Gate (Imfolozi Section)
- Meet at the Nyalazi Gate is 06:00 am, there is secure parking at the entrance to the Park.
- This tour is conducted in an Open Game Drive Vehicle with a registered Game Ranger.
- This is a fun-filled exhilarating full-day Big 5 Safari.
Witness some of Africa's greatest wildlife. Sit back and enjoy the splendor.
About this Safari
Included on this Safari
Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Full-Day Safari
This is the oldest proclaimed game reserve in Africa. With magnificent scenery and an abundance of wildlife, you are in for an absolute treat. Being a Big 5 Park you have the opportunity of witnessing Africa's greatest animals (Lions, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo, and Elephants). The park also has Wild Dogs, Cheetah, and many other species that will undoubtedly make your safari into the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park a special day.
Your personal experienced and knowledgeable Ranger won't waste any time in getting you to the best areas within the park. Learn all there is to know about this wonderful reserve.
It's time to sit back and enjoy.
What to Expect ?
You will be traveling to the Imfolozi section (Southern side) of the park for this Full-Day Safari, the area is larger and thus offers better wildlife sightings. Journey deep into the bush and discover why a safari is just so spectacular.
All meals are conducted in one of the numerous picnic areas within the park. All picnic areas have bathroom facilities. Please note that these areas are not fenced.
During the summer season, temperatures may be high and it is advisable to bring a hat and sunscreen along. All vehicles do have additional coolers with bottled water. Winter conditions are generally cool in the mornings and a light jacket is advisable.
Ready to Book simply search for the Date Below and Book Today
This Safari is conducted by
Heritage Tours & Safaris was established in 2003 and is to date the largest privately owned Safari Tour operator in the area. The company offers a multitude of both Day excursions and overnight Safari Packages. Their expertise lies within the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park and the iSimangaliso Wetland Park.